Don’t get me wrong, I adore pumps, but there’s nothing nicer than being able to roam the streets in sublime comfort. I always keep a few pairs of heels under my desk (when I say a “few”, as I look down there now I actually have a shoe rack with ten pairs), but I love having the option to choose between flats or pumps throughout the day.
1. Forever 21, Studded Toe Metallic Ballet Flats in Gold / Black, $24.80
2. Accessorize, Glitter Bow Ballerina in Gold, $29
3. Old Navy, Womens Cap-Toe Ballet Flats in Saucy Red, $17.97 (currently on sale)
4. Tory Burch, Caroline Patent Ballet Flats in Camille Pink, $225
5. Hailey Jeans Co, Bow Detail Round Toe Ballet Flats in Blue, $29.99
6. Mossimo, Valerie Blingy Flat in Rose Gold, $24.99
7. French Sole, Finesse in Orange / Fuschia Suede ($89.99 (currently on sale)
8. Yosi Samra, Elastic Patent Cap Toe Flats in Nude/Black, $70
And if you’ve always wanted a pet, these Marc Jacobs Mouse Ballet Flats may be perfect…
I’ve linked this to Random Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, YOLO Mondays and Share The Love Blog Hop, weekly link-up’s to share anything and everything!
Are you a ballerina girl too? Which pair is your favorite? Do you like plain or patterned styles best?