Happy Friday, Happy Easter and Happy Long Weekend! Are you all as excited as I am for the next few days? I adore holidays and spending time with family, do you have any Easter traditions? Today also marks the 40th week of Friday’s Fab Favorites! A huge thank you to you all, it truly means the world that you join me here each week and I will be forever grateful for your friendship and the little sparkle you leave each day with your lovely comments and emails. Thank you!
This week, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from Bloggers Closet! In case you haven’t read here previously, over the last year I created and developed the online marketplace, Bloggers Closet. It’s the first of it’s kind in our community and gives you exclusive access to shop pieces direct from the closets of your favorite bloggers!
We have some seriously gorgeous brand new and near-new items listed for sale at the moment and the prices… well, they are actually incredible! You can view the most popular items here and all the just listed pieces here, but I’ve also done a little round up of my favorites for you. Want to shop amazing style on a budget? It starts here…
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I am joined by the lovely Carrie from A Lovely Little Wardrobe, Liz by Look By Liz Lewis and Emily from Something Gold, Something Blue. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Host…
Carrie from A Lovely Little Wardrobe (follow via Bloglovin’)
Liz by Look By Liz Lewis (follow via Bloglovin’)
Emily from Something Gold, Something Blue (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!