Happy Halloween!!! I hope you have something fabulously fun planned for today and the weekend ahead. In case you’re like me and needed some last minute costume inspiration, I’m sharing a couple of my favorite DIY Halloween Costume ideas. They’re super quick, easy and cute – my favorites are the Breakfast at Tiffany’s outfit (any excuse to wear a tiara) and Halloween queen Lauren Conrad’s chic Mary Poppins look!
I’m also featuring the best Halloween makeup ideas… you won’t want to miss them, some are absolutely incredible – and very, very scary!
Tell me, what are you wearing this year? I’d love to know which DIY Halloween costume is your favorite…
DIY Halloween Costume: Breakfast at Tiffany’s (source)
DIY Halloween Costume: Lauren Conrad as Mary Poppins (source) and an office appropriate Minnie Mouse (source)
DIY Halloween Costume: This one is beyond easy – Regina George from Mean Girls (source)
If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!