Love will definitely be in the air this week – next Saturday is Valentine’s Day! If you’re heading out on a date with your Valentine, you’ll want to look special… but that doesn’t mean you need to spend a lot – or buy a new dress. One of my favorite tricks for updating your current wardrobe is accessorizing. A statement necklace, beautiful earrings, cute shoes or a stunning lipstick and lush lashes all go a long way to revamping your look without doing (or spending) a whole lot.
These are a few of my favorite accessories, guaranteed to work with your little black dress. Here’s your guide to creating the perfect date night outfit in no time…
Accessories For The Perfect Date Night Outfit: Shoes | Earrings | Necklace (on sale limited time) | Lashes | Clutch (on sale) | Heart Ring Set | Lipstick (Color: ‘Alexander’, it’s a beautiful pink on all skin tones)
For this week’s Co-Host I’m excited to introduce Jill from Doused In Pink . Don’t forget to stop by and say hello! Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your Co-Host
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!