Happy Friday and welcome to the Fab Favorites Link Up! This week I wanted to share a little glimpse into life lately…
I just spent a beautiful week in New York with my Dad… every second year we do wonderful “father – daughter trips”, my sister and I take turns alternating. We created amazing memories that I’ll cherish for a lifetime…
One of my favorite memories of New York with my Dad is doing a bike ride all around Central Park one afternoon… I’ve seen this lake in movies and tv shows so many times.
On our last night in New York, we went to the theatre and saw Matilda. Oh my gosh, I’ve seen quite a lot of theatre and this is by far my favorite – it is beyond brilliant! If you’re in New York it is a must-see.
Early evening in New York, I adore strolling the streets – what a magical city!
The weather has been incredible in LA (as always), so the perfect thing to do on a Summer morning is ride along the beach between Santa Monica and Venice. Blue skies, salty air, sand, sun and palm trees… life doesn’t get much better.
My search for the perfect white jeans continues… why do they always have to be so thin (and see-through)?!
This week I’m joined by the oh-so-talented Natalie from Nataliastyle. It’s always fun to discover new people and learn more about them, so I hope you enjoy meeting Natalie – be sure to go and say a warm hello! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Host…
Natalie from Nataliastyle (follow via Bloglovin‘)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!