Happy Friday!! I’m sure it will come as no surprise when I say, I simply adore sparkle! There’s no better way to instantly take an outfit from drab to fab, plus it’s an incredibly budget friendly wardrobe update. You don’t need to buy new clothes all the time, just change your style through a necklace or pair of gorgeous earrings! Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite ways to add a a touch of sparkle to your look.
I adore mixing unexpected opposites, like a simple cotton tee and seriously dazzling statement necklace. My top tip? Don’t be afraid to wear sequins and sparkle during the day, it’s all about pairing it with understated casual basics. Which piece is your favorite? Do you love adding jewels to your everyday style?
Item Details: 1. J.Crew Deco Arrowhead Necklace | 2. Kate Spade Gold Bow Ring | 3. BaubleBar Crystal Earrings | 4. BaubleBar Crystal Firecracker Bib Necklace | 5. Kate Spade Flower Jewel Ring | 6. Gold Nonpareil Collar Necklace | 7. J.Crew Deco Arrowhead Earrings
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I am joined by two gorgeous Co-Hosts… Steph from White Coat Wardrobe and Liz from Rustic Peach. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
White Coat Wardrobe (follow via Bloglovin‘)
Rustic Peach (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!