Happy Friday!! What a week – I feel like the holidays are but a distant memory! The good news is, it’s almost the weekend… what are your plans? How do you like to relax and unwind? Last weekend I was totally spoiled, Chris surprised me with a massage at a fabulous spa… now that’s a good way to spend a Saturday morning!
I always look forward to Fab Favorites and seeing what you link up! This week, I discovered the most gorgeous hair accessories from Gina Made It, I’ll be wearing this red silk bow in my hair all weekend! I also fell in love with this sweater from ASOS and these boots from Rag & Bone… I think they might be the most perfect boots ever (it’s not often you see something with 163 reviews and five out of five stars!).
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
The Grits Blog (follow via Bloglovin’)
Kristina Does The Internets (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!