Happy Friday!! It was so fun seeing who you voted for in yesterday’s Who Wore It Best celebrity fashion face-off, Maria Menounos and Jennifer Hudson are leading the way! If you haven’t voted yet, I’d love to know your thoughts (I have to say, Maria and Jennifer were my favorites too!).
Speaking of favorites, I always look forward to sharing with you the things I’ve been loving each week. I must admit, it takes me forever to narrow it down – I’m so particular about what I show you (because I want it to be truly great!). Lately, I’m really into all things with sparkle, stripes and a dash of bright… are you feeling that with Spring on the way?
1. Stripe Pleat Skirt (only $79! Also comes in a plain black color, regular & petite sizes)
2. J.Crew Crystal and Stone Necklace (on sale for $55 – but use code SUNNY for an extra 25% off!)
3. Super Sunglasses America Sunglasses (I adore the shape and dark tint on these)
4. Formula X for Sephora Liquid Crystals Nail Polish (this collection is new and so fab!)
5. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in #13 Le Orange (my favorite color – and Kourtney Kardashian’s too!)
6. Tory Burch Eau de Parfum
7. Kate Spade Gold Zip Around Wallet
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I am joined by four gorgeous Co-Hosts… Beverly from Halfway To Fearless, Ashley from The Grits Blog, Chantilly from Chantilly Songs and Amber from InDuffinitely Me. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Beverly at Halfway To Fearless (follow via Bloglovin’)
Ashley at The Grits Blog (follow via Bloglovin’)
Chantilly at Chantilly Songs (follow via Bloglovin’)
Amber at InDuffinitely Me (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!