Happy Friday!! I hope you’ve enjoyed a lovely week and had a great start to March – 2014 is already flying by so quickly! With a change of season upon us, I always adore this time of year as stores receive new styles and there’s lots of pretty things to see! Today, I wanted to share a few pieces I’ve recently snapped up and some I soon want to… you’ll see it’s quite an eclectic mix – and I’m certainly not suggesting you wear the sequins and the sneakers together!
I’d love to know, what is something on your new season lust list?
Gold Sequin Skirt (on sale, only $30!)
Prada Blue Tortoise Sunglasses
BaubleBar Crystal Earrings
Tocca Cleopatra Perfume (this is heavenly, my new signature scent!)
M.A.C LiquidLast Eye Liner (after trying many different liners, I settled on this… it’s fabulous and lasts all day!)
Michael Kors Fuschia Handbag
Nike FlyKnit Running Shoes (I am obsessed – the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned and the knit is like nothing else!)
For the Fab Favorites Link Up, I am joined by two beautiful Co-Hosts… Elif from The Box Queen and Lauren from The Style Record. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
The Box Queen (follow via Bloglovin’)
The Style Record (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!