Happy Friday and welcome to the Fab Favorites Link Up! This week I’m delighted to share with you the very exciting celebrity charity fashion auction event we have on at Bloggers Closet! I have collaborated with actress, producer and talk show host, Tamera Mowry-Housley (I’m sure you all know her from Sister, Sister and Tia & Tamera, plus her new daytime talk show, The Real, which starts soon on September 15).
I Have A Dream Foundation are an amazing national organization that help children in low-income communities pursue and achieve their career dreams, providing guaranteed tuition support, as well as personal coaching from elementary school through first year college.
I truly believe it is incredibly important to give back, so this is a perfect way to not only look good in gorgeous celebrity style, but feel good too knowing you helped a fantastic cause! From French Connection, to BCBG Max Azria, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors and Karen Millen… Tamera has opened her closet to you and there are some very special pieces, including the dress she wore to her engagement party in New York City and this stunning dress she recently wore in the new ad campaign for The Real.
I hope you enjoy a preview of the pieces below – be sure to spread the word and make a bid, it’s wonderful to come together as a community to support a great cause (and look cute as a result!). I’ve also listed a lot of new pieces in my closet, including this red skirt you all loved from Style Sessions…
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!