I hope you’ve all enjoyed a beautiful week. I’m excited to share a few fabulous things with you today… like the new Christian Louboutin lipstick collection! Have you seen them yet? There are 36 colors in the range, from bold reds, pinks and berries to subtle nudes, all the hues look stunning. However, I was equally in awe of the gorgeous packaging. Ahhmazing. No detail has been overlooked – the black and gold casing, the beautiful crown cap and accompanying ribbon even lends itself to creating a unique necklace pendant.
The only bad news about all this is they come with a pretty hefty price tag, $90. Yes, that’s right, $90 per tube. But you’ve got some time so save, the collection doesn’t hit Saks Fifth Avenue until September. Who else is putting a Christian Louboutin lipstick on their wish list?
I’ve also been on the hunt for some new key pieces for my wardrobe, namely cute tops and shorts. I love that they are the kind of pieces you can easily wear in summer, but also mix and match throughout the seasons. For example, shorts and a blazer, or a cute top with jeans for fall. You’ll find a huge collection of shorts here and also tops for all occasions, plus there’s a big sale on at Shopbop right now and they always have the best things! These are a few of my favorite finds…
Currently Covet – Tops and Shorts:
1. Milly Cascade Ruffle Blouse (find more bright pink tops here)
2. Madewell V Neck Pocket Tee (the perfect tee and only $25! You’ll find more tee’s here)
3. Lovers and Friends Dream Catcher Top (check out more chambray here)
4. T by Alexander Wang Linen Stripe Top (you’ll find more strip tops here)
5. Citizens of Humanity Ava Cutoff Shorts (find more denim shorts here)
6. Alice & Olivia Cuff Metallic Shorts (browse more metallic shorts here)
7. Raga On The Road Shorts (see more print shorts here)
8. Alice & Olivia Cuff Shorts (find more white shorts here)
I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new blog friends all over the world. We are so lucky to be part of this incredibly community! Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! I hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.