Happy Friday! I hope you’ve all enjoyed a beautiful week. Yesterday we spent a wonderful day celebrating my Mom’s 60th birthday – I have to tell you, she is so stunning and looks no where near 60… I can only hope I look like her at that age! She is the most incredible woman, I’m so lucky and blessed that she is my Mom.
I’m truly excited for the start of Design A Life You Love – Blogging For A Living on Monday! Yay! It is such a privilege to work with so many of you and I am thrilled to assist you in achieving your blogging goals in 2015. If you’re interesting in joining, it’s not too late – you’ll find more information and can register here.
Now for my favorites this week… lately I’ve been seriously loving ear crawlers and cuffs, they are just so glam, but edgy at the same time. I’m equally obsessed with rich oxblood lipstick, there is something impossibly chic and polished about it – such an easy way to add instant luxe to your look.
My Lust List: 1. Double Ear Crawler Set | 2. M.A.C Oxblood Lipstick in All Out Gorgeous | 3. Burberry Lipstick in #33 Oxblood | 4. NARS Lipstick in Charlotte – Oxblood Burgundy | 5. Flower Ear Cuff | 6. Pearl Ear Crawler (under $12!) | 7. Ear Crawler | 8. Royal Ear Cuff | 9. Pearl Ear Crawler
I’m excited to introduce you to this weeks Co-Host, Shannon from Clothes & Quotes. I absolutely love introducing you to new blogs and bloggers every week – and they are equally delighted to get to know you! After all, that’s what this link up is all about, blogging truly is about the connections and community. So don’t forget to stop by and say a big hello to Shannon!
Remember… you can share anything in this link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your Co-Host
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!