Happy Friday! I hope you’ve enjoyed a beautiful week, mine has been so much fun in New York. Have you seen my NYFW runway reports for the Mara Hoffman and Zimmermann shows? I am so excited for fall already and basically want everything in their collections!
Oh and I have to quickly tell you my incredible purchase of the week… I got these Stuart Weitzman boots on sale – 50% off! There is a big sale on at the moment and everything is so gorgeous, I’m delighted I found a pair of these iconic boots at such a great price. I was trying to decide between these ‘FIFO’ tall flat boots and these suede heeled boots, I adored both (and wish I could have got both!), but went for these suede boots and they are perfection! The photos really don’t do them justice, they’re amazing in real-life (side-note, all the Stuart Weitzman shoes fit ‘true to size’).
It’s sooo cold in NYC today (currently 4°F!), needless to say I’m spending most of the day inside. Inspired by this, I wanted to share some of my cool-weather favorites – the best part is, most are currently on sale (and they’re timeless, so you’ll be able to wear them right now and next season too).
What is your go-to in cold weather? I have recently stocked up on cashmere sweaters, they are perfect for layering and oh-so-soft to wear (fun fact, cashmere is 50% warmer than wool). I’m also obsessed with these leather tech gloves (they allow you to use your touch-screen phone) and I’ve been living in this classic hat – it’s the perfect touch to an outfit and keeps you so warm!
For this week’s Co-Host I’m excited to introduce Ann from Step Inside My Closet. Don’t forget to stop by and say hello! Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your Co-Host
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!