Happy Friday gals! I’m always trying new makeup products and get very excited when I come across something that is amazing and affordable. So today let’s talk spring beauty products, I wanted to share my tried and true favorites with you… they really are the key to flawless makeup and a gorgeous spring look!
Spring Beauty Products: 1. Mineral Veil Powder (this is actually incredible and suits all skin tones!) | 2. Primer | 3. Lip Crayon (the best pink-ish color) | 4. Concealer | 5. Nail Polish (Clambake) | 6. Illuminator (this will give you a ‘lit from within’ look, I use it on the bridge of my nose, cheek bones and brow bones – it’s amazing!) | 7. Brightening Mask (this actually works and instantly improves your skin!) | 8. Mascara
I’m delighted to introduce this week’s Co-Host, the lovely Erika from What Erika Wears. Be sure to head over and visit her blog, say a big hello and introduce yourself! The friendships you make through blogging really are wonderful. Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your Co-Host
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!