Happy Friday! It’s been such a busy week, I’m looking forward to the weekend (a nice, quiet one at home).
One of the main reasons I’ve been so busy is because over the last few months I moved into doing website design and development, as well as social media management for some really exceptional global brands. As many of you probably know, my background has always been marketing and advertising (I completed my Master of Business and Bachelor of Business in this area), it’s something I’m so passionate about!
Through building and developing Style Elixir and Bloggers Closet, the online space (and blogging world) is something I am incredibly enthusiastic about and LOVE to immerse myself. I also noticed there was a real gap for stylish blog design and website development that is affordable – and doesn’t have a ridiculously long wait list!
So I just thought I’d share this and mention if you (or someone you know) have been thinking about starting a blog, want a new blog design, need a company website or would like to start an online store, I’d be thrilled to work with you and bring your vision to life! You’ll find more information here.
Oh and I’m not just about delivering a beautifully stylish blog design… importantly, it’s also about creating a premium user experience and implementing the strategic tools you need to really drive your site or store forward (sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know, so based on all the experiences I’ve had and global companies I have worked with, I will guide you through the process and set you up with everything you need).
To discuss your project and get a quote, please email me and let’s start talking!
Fall Lipstick Colors:
2. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #34 Rose Asarine
3. M.A.C Lipstick in Heroine
4. Dolce & Gabbana Matte Lipstick in Dolce Ruby
5. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Velvet Underground
6. Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Scarlet Siren (this is so gorgeous!)
Thank you for joining me at the Fab Favorites Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new blog friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up…
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! I hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.