This week I was so excited and surprised to receive The Liebster Award! The very sweet Katie from Life In The Simple Lane gave me this and it means so much to be recognised by fellow bloggers (it also makes all those late nights and early mornings at my laptop more than worthwhile!)
These are the rules should you choose to accept the award:
1. Thank your nominator and link back to their blog in your post
2. List 11 things about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions I have created for you (below)
4. Create 11 questions for your own nominees
5. Nominate 11 fabulous up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers, tag them in your post and let them know you have nominated them for the Liebster Award!
1. I have the biggest sweet tooth and love a little treat after meals (or anytime really)
2. My favorite place in all the world is Paris, France
3. I have a weakness for reality tv… Real Housewives, Giuliana & Bill and the Kardashians are among my favorites
4. If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be Italian – delicious!
5. I’m really particular and love things to be just right
6. I can’t live without lip balm or lip gloss, I apply it all the time
7. I adore freshly squeezed Carrot, Apple and Ginger juice
8. I hardly ever have cash in my wallet and always pay for everything on ATM card
9. Celebrity biographies are my favorite – I love getting the inside scoop!
10. I always wear nail polish on my toes, OPI in The Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It is definitely one of my favorites (it’s a nice reddish / orange color)
11. I love photography, both doing it myself and appreciating other peoples’ work
Questions From My Nominator:
1. What is the most hilarious thing that has ever happened to you? This is a really hard one! Most truly hilarious stories are “I guess you had to be there”. So I’ll just tell you a random fashion related story instead… about a year ago I bid for and won Kim Kardashian’s Zara black studded blazer on her eBay store. The jacket is amazing in it’s own right and being ex-Kimmie K just adds to the fabulousness! I wore this jacket out to dinner, when the Chef came out to walk around and say hello to everyone, he ended up saying our meal was on the house… I think it was the jacket! 😉
2. What is your favorite movie from childhood? Peter Pan and My Girl (it’s so sad though!)
3. What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to Disneyland and Disneyworld with my family. I also remember my parents packing our bikes in the back of the car and saying we were going on a picnic, when actually they surprised us with a holiday at our favorite resort.
4. What is your favorite dessert? Warm Apple Crumble with ice cream or custard
5. What is your favorite TV series of all time? This is a tough one, “all time” is pretty serious! I really enjoy watching How I Met Your Mother.
6. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
7. Hamsters or Mules? Probably a Mule. Although I had Hamsters when I was little, now they kind of just remind me of mice or rats and not something I’d want as a pet.
8. What do you hope will be under the Christmas tree for you? I recently did my Birthday / Christmas Wish List, so anything from that would be amazing! I’d love a new camera or I’ve been semi-joking about a new little Cavoodle sister for my puppy Ollie (but no one seems to think that’s a good idea!)
9. What is your best friends name? My sister Georgia is my best friend.
10. Do you own an Etsy shop and if so, what is the URL so we can check it out? I’m currently in the midst of setting up a store, which I’m really excited about! If anyone would like to suggest something they would like to see in the store, please let me know!
11. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? Haha – no way!
Questions For My Nominees:
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you had to eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Where is the best place you have travelled (or would like to travel)?
5. If you could only keep one item from your wardrobe, what would it be?
6. What inspired you to start blogging?
7. Are you an early-bird or a night owl?
8. Name something on your ‘bucket list’
9. What is your lucky number?
10. For everyday jewelry, do you wear silver or gold?
11. What do you hope will be waiting for you under the Christmas tree?
1. The Serena Saga
2. Mommy In Heels
3. Mr. and Mrs. Powell (I know this one is just over 200, but I have to include it!)
4. SaraMontana Says
5. Tease Flutter Pout
6. A Modern Day June and Ward
7. Beauty Without Limits
8. Anna Lizbeth: My Life and Other Lovely Things
9. Blonde. Naturally.
10. Gratefully Inspired
11. Lindsay J Everyday