Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful 2017. In case you missed it on Instagram, here’s a few photos from ours… we enjoyed a beautiful weekend with friends at the beach in a gorgeous house. Definitely a fabulous way to bring in the new year!
Chris and I with the last sunset of 2016. One of my best friends Ariella did the perfect photo bomb!
The best spot for New Years Eve
2017 looks good!
As many of you may have seen in my recent post, I’m engaged! Yay! It’s very exciting and the wedding date is set for March 5th… this year! We didn’t want to wait ages, so it means wedding planning is in full force at the moment. I’m in the midst of dress shopping and thought it would be fun to hear your thoughts on some different styles. If you’re also getting married, I thought I would share some styling advice on styles to suit different body shapes. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts and dress picks, leave a comment below! Thank you in advance, friends!
In case you’re new here, Style Sessions blog link up is live every Tuesday. It’s all about sharing what we’ve been wearing, or if you’re on a budget, a virtual outfit you’d love to wear! It’s a perfect way to meet new bloggers, showcase your personal style and your blog.
Wedding Dress Styles – I Want Your Opinion!
I’m currently shopping for my wedding dress and would love to hear your thought on some different cuts and styles. For fellow brides-to-be, I am also sharing some tips on which wedding dress silhouette best suits different body shapes, plus some common wedding dress terminology so you can talk like a pro in any bridal store!
I really want to hear your thoughts on these different wedding dress styles and what you do or don’t like about them… please leave a comment and share below, I would really appreciate your opinions. I’d also love to know, if you’ve been a bride what style you chose?
1. Wedding Dress Styles – Sheer Back with Floral and Lace Details, Stella York Illusion Neckline Wedding Dress
2. Wedding Dress Styles – A Line Floral and Lace, Milla Nova Jeneva Wedding Dress
3. Wedding Dress Styles – Embellished Dress, Julie Vino Santorini Bridal Collection
4. Wedding Dress Styles – Princess Tulle Embellished Dress, Pronovias Prala Dress
5. Wedding Dress Styles – Sleek Cap Sleeve Dress, Pronovias Agua Dress (Trend alert! Cap Sleeves are going to be a HUGE trend this year in bridal gowns, they’re super flattering too)
Here’s a handy guide on wedding dress silhouettes, styles to suit your body shape and common terminology, so you can talk-the-talk at any bridal store like a pro!
(Image via Pinterest)