I am flying out from Australia back to the United States tomorrow morning and couldn’t be more excited! I love the opportunity to live and work between LA, NYC and Australia. Honestly, if you’d told me five years ago if I’d have these opportunities, I would have thought you were crazy!
I’ll be experiencing the new Virgin Australia Business Class ‘private pod’ and look forward to a very luxurious flight. I know this might sound strange, but when I fly back and forth between the US and Australia, I actually get really excited for the flight… champagne, pajamas, delicious food and endless movies, while laying in a cozy duvet flat bed? What’s not to love! Be sure to connect with me on Instagram and join my travels!
I know many of you are enjoying summer vacations, so wanted to share my travel essentials with you today.
I’d love to hear from you, what’s one of your travel must-haves? I love discovering new products and appreciate recommendations, so please share in the comments below so I can check them out!
Today is also officially the start of the HUGE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It’s now open to the public (you don’t need to be a cardholder to access) and there’s so many amazing finds on sale. Perfect for getting your fall wardrobe started. I shared a few of the best Nordstrom sale finds in a spend vs. save special edition, be sure to check them out!
Have a beautiful weekend, friends! I’ll be down riding my bike in Santa Monica and heading to see the lovely Julie Sariñana (Sincerely Jules) launch her new Sincerely Jules x Nordstrom collection at The Grove on Saturday afternoon. Follow along on Instagram!
Travel in Style – What to Pack for A Trip
1. Comfy boots are great for walking and add a chic touch to any outfit. Love these Vince Camuto ‘Peera Cutout’ Booties, on sale under $100.
2. Mirrored aviators add instant cool to any outfit! Blush is the color to pick, these Ray Ban Mirrored Blush Aviators are stunning.
3. Skinny Jeans can be dressed up with heels for night or down for day. These AG Legging Jeans are perfection.
4. Scarves are essential for flights and great for adding to your vacation outfits. This Blush Dot Scarf is gorgeous and under $30.
5. A classic stripe tee is a must! Linen ones are my absolute favorite, they feel beautiful on and have the perfect effortless drape. This Paige ‘Lynnea’ Stripe V Neck Tee is my go-to.
6. Crossbody bags are the best for travel! They keep your hands free for selfies and margaritas. My favorite is this Rebecca Minkoff “Love Jumbo’ Crossbody Bag, it’s currently on sale for $236 (it was $355!). Snap it up.
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!