Happy Friday! Who’s planning a fab summer vacay? Whether you’re off to a divine tropical destination or indulging in a relaxing weekend getaway closer to home, here is a guide on what to pack for summer vacation…
I can thoroughly recommend the book Going Off Script by Giuliana Rancic, I’m currently reading this and it’s so good! Have any of you read it yet? I’d love to know your thoughts. I also adore these mirrored sunglasses and this ikat swimsuit, so fun and chic for summer (it’s currently on sale at J.Crew, use code DAYFIVE for 30% off everything today only!)
What To Pack For Summer Vacation:
1. Mirrored Sunglasses, also in other frame and lens colors
2. Kate Spade Panama Hat, on sale $65.66
3. Druzy Pendant Necklace, also in other gorgeous colors
4. Ikat Swimsuit, on sale – use code DAYFIVE for 30% off everything today at J.Crew
5. Sandals, on sale – use code DAYFIVE for 30% off everything today at J.Crew
6. Sundress Cover Up, also in other colors!
7. Monogram Tote
8. Going Off Script, by Giuliana Rancic (I’m currently reading this, it’s so good!)
9. iPod Classic, a vacay must-have (I’m a classic girl, I love my original iPod)
10. White Nail Polish, I’m currently wearing this (2 coats gives a perfect opaque white)
11. SPF 50 Sunscreen
12. Summer Hair Shine Veil
13. NARS Lip Gloss in Angelika
I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new blog friends all over the world. We are so lucky to be part of this incredibly community! Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!