I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, enjoyed lots of delicious food and of course did a little Black Friday shopping too! I ended up buying this sequin jacket I featured in Star Light, Star Bright Sequins What I See Tonight a couple of weeks ago. I couldn’t get it out of my mind and the extra 20% Black Friday discount on Piperlime just tipped me over the purchase edge! I can’t wait until it arrives, I’m thinking it could be good for New Years Eve.
Another new wardrobe addition was this pop colored zig zag print scarf from Seed Heritage. I thought it was a fun way to add some color to an outfit.
I absolutely adore scarves and practically live in them. Inspired by this latest purchase, I went on the hunt for some more pretty, yet relaxed, everyday scarves to share with you…
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Croc Standard Supply Scarf in Purple Multi, $158
2. Poverty Flats by Rian, Ikat Scarf in Red, $35
3. Kate Spade New York, Picture Dot Wool Scarf in Red/Cream, $98
1. Sir Alistair Rai, Aztec Block Scarf in Black, $100
2. Diane Von Furstenberg, Hanovar Scarf in Snake Wire Purple, $195
And for your furry friend, this Jonathan Adler Knit Dog Scarf is pretty cute…
I’ve linked this to Lucky Magazine, What I Wore Wednesday, Loving Lately, Monday Meet Up and YOLO Mondays, weekly link-up parties to share your favorite things!
Do you wear lots of scarves too? What’s your favorite color? Are you a fan of bold prints, or prefer something more simple?