I love finding new manicure ideas and nail art inspiration! There are so many fabulous nail polish colors and with metallic gold nails being one of the hottest trends, there’s some fun ways to incorporate this style.
Here are six of the best manicure ideas every girl needs to try – just save this post or pin them to your Pinterest, so next time you’re at the salon you can get one of these beauties!
I want to know, which one is your favorite? I really LOVE the first one and the glitter tips too.
6 Manicure Ideas You Need To Try…
1. The Perfect Spring Manicure (via @paulinaspassions)
2. Nautical Manicure – Navy, White and Gold Nails (via @paulinaspassions)
3. The Mermaid Manicure – Coral and Gold Glitter Nails (via @nailstorming)
4. Black Manicure with Gold Metallic Line Details (via Nailed It)
5. Gold Glitter Tips and Nude Polish Manicure (via oneillgirls)
6. Black Matte Nails with Gloss Tips (via Chloe’s Nails)
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!