I hope you’ve enjoyed a fabulous start to December! As you may have read here and here, I’ve spent the week celebrating my 30th birthday – and what a magical few days it’s been. My Mom, Dad, sister Georgia, Chris and I all went to stay in a gorgeous beach house at a resort my family used to stay when we were younger. We have many special memories here and this week created even more…
After celebrating my 30th birthday with a beautiful family dinner on Wednesday night, I’d blown out the candles and was just about to cut my cake when a wonderful moment happened. I am so delighted and excited to share with you, Chris proposed… I am engaged!
It has been an amazing and surreal few days, we are so happy and sharing it with my family was tremendously special. I’m very blessed and lucky to have met such an incredible person – I feel beyond thrilled for my future with Chris and the life adventures we’ll enjoy together. I have to tell you, it all seems like a dream – but the best part is, it’s real and I am soaking in every second of this special time. My 30th will certainly be a birthday I’ll cherish and remember forever…
P.S Don’t forget – today is the last chance for you to win a $100 Gift Card to Zuri Zuri by Flora (my glam blouse below is from Zuri Zuri by Flora!). It’s open worldwide, enter now – just use the Rafflecopter underneath:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and
Maria from The Classified Chic (via Bloglovin’)
Melisa from Living on Cloud 9 (via Facebook)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!