I love testing out the best selling beauty products to see what really lives up to the hype! I’m sure you’d agree, I hate spending money on products that don’t work and things that are just all about the marketing hype.
I’ve personally tried and loved each of these top rated beauty products, so I wanted to share them with you! Best of all, many of them have also won beauty awards – in addition to their stellar five-star reviews.
I hope you enjoy checking these out. I’d love to hear if you’ve also used any of these top beauty products? If so, what did you think of them? Leave a comment below and let me (and everyone else here) know.
Best Selling Beauty Products:
1. KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil
2. KORA Organica Rose Quartz Heart Facial Gua Sha
3. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboose Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum
4. Benefit They’re Real Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
5. Drunk Elephant Juju Exfoliating Bar
7. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Baby Facial 25% AHA + 2% BHA Mask
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!