Happy Friday!! Today I wanted to share some of my makeup must haves… I’m very particular when it comes to colors and how something wears throughout the day (I never like to re-apply, my makeup needs to last from morning to night!). Over the years I’ve tried many different brands, from high end to highly affordable and certainly have a finite list of favorites.
I like to create a naturally polished look and my daily routine includes M.A.C and Victoria’s Secret (I have been so impressed with every single VS Makeup product I’ve used, they just work and are incredibly affordable!). Listed below are my tried and true favorites (as worn in the photo)… What are your go-to brands and daily must-have products?
My Favorite Makeup Products…
Primer: VS Pro Anti-Shine FX Oil Free Mattifier (this is the best product!)
Illuminator: VS Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator
Foundation: M.A.C Prep + Prime Beauty Balm (my color is Light Plus)
Concealer: M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer (my color is NC30 – amazing coverage!)
Powder: M.A.C Mineralize Loose Powder Foundation (my color is Light Medium)
Bronzer: VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Light
Blush: VS Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Surrender
Eye Brow Pencil: M.A.C Eye Brow Pencil (my color is brunette)
Eye Shadow: M.A.C RiRi Hearts Eye Shadow Palette (every color is so pretty)
Eye Liner: M.A.C Liquid Last Liner
Mascara: VS Triple Drama Mascara
Lip Gloss: VS Pout Lip Stain (this is fabulous – shine and long lasting color!)
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I am joined by two beautiful Co-Hosts… Vicki from Mummy’s Got Style and Tori from Wear. Wag. Repeat. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Mummy’s Got Style (follow via Bloglovin’)
Wear. Wag. Repeat (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!