Happy Friday! I’ve been traveling a lot lately and when you have to condense your life into a suitcase (oh, ok… three suitcases), it definitely makes you realize which products are your ‘can’t live withouts’. So today, I wanted to share the best beauty products I swear by – I’m very selective, so rest assured they really are amazing (and if my opinion’s not enough, all have five-star reviews to prove it)…
The Best Beauty Products: 1. Mineral Veil Powder (this is actually incredible and suits all skin tones!) | 2. Primer | 3. Lip Crayon (the best pink-ish color) | 4. Concealer | 5. Nail Polish (Clambake) | 6. Illuminator (this will give you a ‘lit from within’ look, I use it on the bridge of my nose, cheek bones and brow bones – it’s amazing!) | 7. Brightening Mask (this actually works and instantly improves your skin!) | 8. Mascara
For this week’s Co-Host I’m excited to introduce Krystin from Girl in Betsey. Don’t forget to stop by and say hello! Remember… you can share anything in the link up – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details.
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your Co-Host
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!