Happy Friday and welcome to the Fab Favorites Link Up! This month I’m doing lots of travel for work and when packing my suitcases (yes, there are multiple suitcases), it always makes me realize the style staples every woman needs in her closet. But it’s not just for travel, it’s for normal everyday life too – from a great white top, to a perfect clear-crystal statement necklace, black patent heels, stylish skinny jeans, a tailored blazer (J.Crew on sale, under $100) and a chic leather handbag.
Oh and of course, a long-wearing color rich lipstick goes a long way for instant glam! These staples are the basics you need to mix and match, creating outfits that are timeless and always stylish. What are your fashion must-haves for easy, effortless style that looks perfectly polished?
Travel Style – Fashion Must Haves: Crystal Necklace | YSL Lipstick #19 Fuchsia in Rage | J.Crew Blazer (on sale, under $100!) | J.Crew Chiffon White Top | Pave Stud Earring Set | J.Brand Dark Denim Jeans | Michael Kors Patent Heels (the comfiest heels I own, you could run in these!) | Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag (this is the bag I’ve carried almost every day for three years, it’s the best!)
This week I’m joined by two very fabulous Co-Hosts – Sofia from Stylishly In Love and Bertha from Chic in Academia. It’s always fun to discover new people and learn more about them, so I hope you enjoy meeting Sofia and Bertha – be sure to go and say a warm hello! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Sofia from Stylishly In Love (follow via Bloglovin’)
Bertha from Chic in Academia (follow via Instagram)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!