Can you guess what fashion trend is taking over Pinterest right now? Olive green! So today, I’m sharing two ways to wear olive green. It’s a popular color trend that we all know and love, because it brings the beauty of nature into your life and is so easy to style! Whether it’s a stylish pair of jeans like these Frame Le High Ankle Skinny Jeans or this ultra feminine Rachel Roy Button Down Blouse, olive green is a trend you can’t ignore.
It’s the perfect neutral alternative to wearing black, goes with everything and adds a rich, earthiness that is both stylish and serene. I also have to say, EVERY year it’s a huge color trend at New York Fashion Week… season after season, designers can’t get enough.
I have SO many button down shirts, tees and sweaters in this olive green color. I also have jeans and workout tights, they’re the best. It’s crazy how fast this color always sells out too, I know I’ve missed out on a few things because I waited. What do you think of army green fashion?
SHOP OLIVE GREEN OUTFITS:
2 Ways To Wear Olive Green
Here are two of my fave olive green wardrobe staples, they’re the best way to wear the military green fashion trend…
This chic Rachel Roy Button Down Blouse can be instantly dressed up with a pencil skirt or down with your favorite pair of jeans. The plunging V-neck is stylish and will make an on-trend statement whatever the occasion.
SKINNY JEANS IN ARMY GREEN:
The flattering high waist line that we all adore! I love these Frame Le High Ankle Skinny Jeans because of the flattering cut, comfy stretch and raw hem details. The army green color is perfect to wear with a white tee (as shown below), black blazer, or even a leopard print sweater!
Do you like the olive green fashion trend? How do you wear this trend, pants, tops, accessories? I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Feel free to share in the comments below. And as always, I hope you have a lovely weekend my friends!
Olive Green Outfit 1:
- Madewell Cotton V Neck T-Shirt (under $50!), 2. Black Baseball Cap, 3. Tory Burch Fleming Shoulder Bag, 4. Topshop Double Breasted Jacket, 5. Frame Le High Ankle Skinny Jeans in Army Green, 6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Gel in Amazing Grace, 7. Shwood Kinsrow Polarized Sunglasses, 8. Frye Low Lace Sneakers
Olive Green Outfit 2:
- Rachel Roy Flo Button Down Blouse, 2. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, 3. Ariel Gordon Starry Night Necklace, 4. J Brand Maria High Rise Skinny Jeans, 5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk, 6. Gucci Soho Disco Leather Bag, 7. Vince Camuto Corlina Calf Hair Sandals (40% off!), 8. Olivia Burton Wonderland Bracelet Watch
JOIN THE BLOG LINK UP!
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!