It’s SPRING BREAK! If you’re planning a vacation, here’s your style guide on what to pack for Spring Break. These pieces are so easy to wear and instantly bring that easy, breezy free vibe that vacations are all about. The trick to the best Spring Break style is choosing pieces you can mix and match, throw on and go from brunch to beach to bar.
Growing up, I always looked forward to this time of year – a break from school, lots of sunshine with the ones I love most and no care in the world!
I found these nine quotes relating to Spring Break and I loved them all, so I wanted to share them with you…
1. “Go where the wifi is weak and the sun is strong.” – Unknown
2. “We travel, not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Unknown
3. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
4. “Tropical state of mind.” – Unknown
5. “I do believe it’s time for another adventure.” – Unknown
6. “Work hard. Travel harder.” – Unknown
7. “All I want are sunsets and palm trees.” – Unknown
8. “The sand may brush off. The salt may wash away. The tans may fade. But the memories will last forever.” – Tonya Gunn
9. “Eat, beach, sleep, repeat.” – Unknown
For me, Spring Break usually always involves a beach and I’m wishing so badly I was on a beach right about now. Soon we will be! What are your plans for Spring Break? Do you make plans or do you prefer to have NO plans? Whatever you’re doing, big or small, I hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing time!
What do you pack for Spring Break? I’m sharing my top picks below, with everything from pretty sun dresses, to cute swimsuits, chic sandals, fabulous hats and great beach read books. What are your favorites below? I’d love to hear your thoughts… and tell me, what is ONE item you always back for vacation?
Have a wonderful Easter weekend ahead! Thank you so much for dropping by, I always really appreciate it and love hearing from you.
SHOP – SPRING BREAK FASHION:
What To Pack For Spring Break
What To Pack For Spring Break
JOIN THE BLOG LINK UP!
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!